Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm on Korean TV!

KBS News Broadcast of the Jeonju International Film Festival Opening Night

If you press the rectangular button on the leftmost corner of the little video screen, that should be play.

Thanks to Festival staff Areum Jeong, still helping me out above and beyond the call of duty!

Actually, I'm only on for all of two seconds, long enough to deliver a sound byte, what's left of what must've been a twenty minute interview. I like to think my few seconds of fame left an impression, though...

That, incidentally, is the interior lobby of the building outside of which these pictures were taken. I was all in black for the opening, in Lumberjack Red for the closing.

They did do another interview for closing night; I wonder if they ever aired that...?

No comments: